A minor hearth broke out in a small flat in a residential constructing in Thane metropolis on Friday morning.
Nevertheless, no accidents or casualties had been reported, as the fireplace brigade personnel managed to douse the blaze and cooling operation is in progress.
The hearth broke out within the small flat on the fourth ground of Sidheshwar constructing at Patilwadi close to Panchpakhadi in Thane metropolis.
“The lamp lit in a small temple within the flat seems to have led to the fireplace. The hearth brigade personnel doused the blaze shortly. The occupants of the flat have escaped unharmed,” stated Santosh Kadam, chief, Regional Catastrophe Administration Cell (RDMC), Thane Municipal Company (TMC).
Fireplace division authorities stated that the flat didn’t have sufficient ventillation for the billowing smoke to flee, and in consequence, the cooling operation is taking time.