Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Raksha Bandhan (or Raksha Bandhana) is a Hindu festival which is dedicated to celebrate the connection among brothers and sisters, and families of India. It is celebrated on the full moon of the Hindu month of Shravan Poornima, which is around July and August. This day is also called Brother and Sister Day.
This year Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 3rd August, 2020 (Monday). In this festival, auspicious time also has special significance. On this auspicious time, Sisters tie the Raksha Sutra on the wrist of a brother and pray for his good health & success, while in return brother give gifts to his sweet sister and also promise to protect her. Let’s know what is the auspicious time to tie Rakhi on Raksha Bandhan this year.
According to famous Jyotishacharya Dr. Arunesh Kumar Sharma, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, it will be auspicious time from 9.28 am to 9.27 pm. August 3 is also the last and fifth Monday of the hindu month of Shravan. This auspicious coincidence being made in Sawan has made this festival of Raksha Sutra more special.
However, if you are away from your siblings in this Rakhsa Bandhan (Rakhi), here we have listed down a collection of some great wishes, messages, images, and quotes which you can send to your sibling or sister and make them to feel loved. Read Below!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Facebook & Whatsapp status
- This Raksha Bandhan, I wish our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- I may fight with my sister. But once you lay a finger on her, you’ll be facing me. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan Sister 🙂
- Tere meri banti nahin, magar Tere bina meri chalti bhi nahi
- We might not be together on this Rakhi, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
- Rakhi For the World’s Best Brother
- Happy Rakhsha Bandhan to my most loving sister
- Missing all those fights and boundless love that we shared in our childhood days. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We get and lose things everyday. But believe me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always with you. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan!
- Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, bhai. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!
- I could not express my love for you often, but today on the occasion of Rakhsha Bandhan I promise you that I’ll always be there for you forever. Happy Rakhi, behen!
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother!
- I’m always there to protect you like a SuperBrother. Happy Rakhi Behna!
- Thank you for always being with me. Happy RakshaBandhan Bhaiya!
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Rakhsa Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what the situation is, I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan Bhaiya!!
Rakhsa Bandhan 2020: Quotes that you can share on Facebook, Twitter & Whatsapp Status
- What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. Happy Rakhi To All.
- Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart.
- The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan Bhaiya/Behna
- Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life. Happy Rakhsa Bandhan Bhai
- I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Yah, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.
- Keep calm and enjoy the Rakhi Bandhan, sister.
- Being brother and sister means being there for each other.
- We may look old and wish to the outside world, but to each other, we are still in junior school. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai / Behna
- I may fight with my sister. But once you lay a finger on her, you’ll be facing me. Happy Rakhsa Bandhan Sister 🙂