Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Answers 11 August 2020, Win Exciting Prize Gifts Today: Hello Friend, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now with lots of exciting prizes. So, Now you can participate on today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest & get a chance to win exciting loot prizes.
Btw, Daily Trivia is a general knowledge based quiz contest hosted by flipkart. There flipkart asks a total of 5 questions and you have to choose the right answer from the given options.
Below We have listed all correct Answers of the 5 quiz questions. Before moving to answer part you must know how to participate on flipkart Daily Trivia The Game Of Truth & Win Lakhs Everyday quiz contest. If you don’t know just do the step by step process written below.
- How To Participate on Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest?
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Exciting Prize Gifts Daily (11 August, 2020)
- Old Daily Trivia Question Answers
- 9th August Quiz Question Answers
- 8th August Quiz Question Answers
- 7th August Quiz Question Answers
- 6th August Quiz Question Answers
- 5th August Quiz Question Answers
- Older Quiz Answers (4 August 2020)
- Participate on Other Flipkart Quiz Contests
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Details:
- Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Winners Announcement & Terms And Condition:
How To Participate on Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest?
- It is an app based quiz contest. So, before participating in the quiz contest, you have to install Flipkart app from google play store or Apple App Store.
- Therefore, Just open the app & sign in on your account.
- Then Tap on “Game” Tab in the app and find Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
- After clicking the quiz contest, there will be total of 5 questions
- Now, choose the correct answers on your app which are given below
- That’s all.. Now you have successfully participated on Flipkart quiz contest… Just wait for the announcement of Flipkart quiz winners (* Join our Telegram Group to get updated for the latest quiz contest & other deal offer. Cheers!)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Exciting Prize Gifts Daily (11 August, 2020)
Question 1: What Two Roles Does Varun Dhawan Play In The 2017 Film Judwaa 2?
Answer 1: Raja And Prem
Question 2: The Director Of The Bahubali Series Has NOT Directed Which Of These Films?
Answer 2: Arjun Reddy
Question 3: For Which Radio Channel Does ‘Sulu’ Host A Show In The Film Tumhari Sulu?
Answer 3: Radio Wow
Question 4: Which Of These Was Based On Chetan Bhagat’s First Novel?
Answer 4: 3 Idiots
Question 5: Which 1963 Film Was The First Under The Merchant Ivory Productions Banner?
Answer 5: The Householder
Old Daily Trivia Question Answers
9th August Quiz Question Answers
Question 1: Which Of These Is A Square Area Within The Infield Of A Baseball Field?
Answer 1: Diamond
Question 2: The Davis Cup Is A Trophy Associated With Which Sport?
Answer 2: Tennis
Question 3: Who Is The First Cricketer To Be Selected For Australia With No First – Class Experience?
Answer 3: David Warner
Question 4: The Clothing Brand Lacoste Was Founded By A Professional Player Of Which Sport?
Answer 4: Tennis
Question 5: The Contemporary Sport Of Ice Hockey Was Developed In Which Country?
Answer 5: Canada
8th August Quiz Question Answers
Question 1: Who Plays The Role Of Katrina, Based On Sangeeta Bijlani, In The Film Azhar?
Answer 1: Nargis Fakhri
Question 2: The 2000 Film Refugee Takes Place In Which Geographical Feature Of India?
Answer 2: Rann Of Kutch
Question 3: About Which Musician Has Kalpana Lajmi Written The Book ‘As I Knew Him’ ?
Answer 3: Bhupen Hazarika
Question 4: In DC Films Was A Part Of Mision : The Actor Who Plays Impossible – Fallout.
Answer 4: Superman
Question 5: Who Was The First Musician To Be Awarded The Bharat Ratna?
Answer 5: M . S . Subbulakshmi
7th August Quiz Question Answers
Question 1: Directed By Tinnu Anand , Which Of These Is A 1981 Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan?
Answer 1: Kaalia
Question 2: Which Nickname Is Common To Garry Kasparov , Nathan Lyon And Paul Gascoigne?
Answer 2: Gazza
Question 3: Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Odumbe And Aasif Karim Are All Former Cricket Captains Of _____________
Answer 3: Kenya
Question 4: Which Of These Is Owned By The Business Group That Owns Britannia Industries?
Answer 4: Bombay Dyeing
Question 5: Which former model and actress memoir is entitled ‘Anusual’?
Answer 5: Anu Aggarwal
6th August Quiz Question Answers
Question 1: Who Among These Footballers Is A FIFA World Cup Winner?
Answer 1: Paul Pogba
Question 2: Who Is The Only Sportsperson From Free India To Win Two Individual Olympic Medals?
Answer 2: Sushil Kumar
Question 3: The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup Was Hosted By Which Asian Country?
Answer 3: China
Question 4: First Held In 1973, The Ocean Race Involves The Racing Of?
Answer 4: Yachts
Question 5: In Baseball, Two Teams Of How Many Players Compete Against Each Other?
Answer 5: Ten
5th August Quiz Question Answers
Question 1: Rohit Shetty Made His Directorial Debut With Which 2003 Film Starring Ajay Devgn?
Answer 1: Zameen
Question 2: Which Actor Is Common To The Films Rang De Basanti, Guru And 3 Idiots?
Answer 2: R. Madhavan
Question 3: The Lead Actress Of Which Film Is A Part Of Bigg Boss Season 13?
Answer 3: Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
Question 4: SRK Received The Highest Civilian Honor Of Which Of These Countries In 2014?
Answer 4: France
Question 5: Which Actor Featured In The Doordarshan Serial “Gul Gulshan Gulfaam” As A Child Actor?
Answer 5: Kunal Khemu
Older Quiz Answers (4 August 2020)
Question 1: If It Is Gup Chup In Odisha, What Is It In Madhya Pradesh?
Answer 1: Fulki
Question 2: Built In 2018, The World’s Largest Bird Sculpture Is Located In Chadayamangalam In
Answer 2: Kerala
Question 3: Which Explorer Is Recognized As The First Person To Reach Both The Poles?
Answer 3: Ronald Amundse
Question 4: Which Country Has The Most Number Of UNESCO World Heritage Sites In Asia?
Answer 4: China
Question 5: Which Footballer Appeared As Himself In The Film ‘XXx: Return Of Xander Cage?
Answer 5: Neymar Jr
Participate on Other Flipkart Quiz Contests
You can also participate on other quiz contests that are mentioned below,
- Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Contest Answers
- Amazon Prime Day Quiz Answers – Play & Win Rs.100000
- Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Contest Answers
- Amazon OnePlus Nord Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus Nord 5G
- Amazon Intel Quiz Answers – Play & Win Rs.10000
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Details:
|Prize Gifts:||Exciting Gifts, Gems & Vouchers|
|Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Time:||Daily 1st August To 31st August 2020|
|Winners List Declaration:||After 15 Days|
Daily Trivia Quiz Contest Winners Announcement & Terms And Condition:
- This Contest Will Commence On 11 August 2020 From 00:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 11 August 2020 11:59:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Flipkart.com App (“Flipkart App”).
- However, Once You Have Signed-In To The Flipkart.com App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To a Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Among Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 (one) Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Exciting Prizes, Gems, & Gifts Voucher (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
- You Can Participate In The Contest Only Once During The Contest Period.
- However, Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these Terms & Co.
Hope you’ve participated On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest & if you’re lucky then you’ll Win Exciting prizes, Gems & Gifts Vouchers. However, if you want to get daily quiz contest answer, updates and other flipkart deal offers then join our Telegram group and get all updates make money amazon & flipkart topics & other deals.
Btw, if you need anything to assist regarding flipkart Daily Trivia quiz answers for 11th August, 2020, feel free to comment below. Have a good day buddy 🙂