Former Indian spinner Pragyan Ojha has condemned a piece of Australian media, stating that they’re attempting to get beneath the pores and skin of Indian cricket staff.
Loads has been spoken in regards to the 5 gamers of the touring Indian staff who had been seen eating inside a restaurant in Melbourne on Friday, after a video surfaced on social media. Additional, a number of Australian newspapers dragged Indian captain Virat Kohli and all-rounder Hardik Pandya into the image and claimed that the duo violated the bio-secure protocols through the limited-overs collection.
Reacting to this collection of occasions, Ojha said that each one of those are nothing however a tactic to place the stress again on Indian gamers forward of the Sydney Take a look at.
“All people is aware of Australians are dangerous losers. They aren’t capable of take it (MCG defeat) regardless of 5 of our fundamental gamers lacking. Indian staff is doing so effectively. They by no means anticipated the Indian staff to win. They thought they might win, they had been taken without warning,” Pragyan Ojha advised Sports activities At this time.
ALSO READ | India vs Australia: ‘Both rule your self out for choice or as soon as chosen respect the bio bubble’ says Sanjay Manjrekar
“I really feel it’s an enormous gimmick to take the stress off Australia and attempt to get beneath the pores and skin of the Indians. They don’t know we precisely know what they’re attempting to do. The Indian staff is relaxed, they know what to do and centered on the final 2 Exams,” he added.
Talking on the identical, former Indian cricketer Deep Dasgupta stated that the off-field controversies will solely ‘galvanise’ the staff and assist them get collectively on the sphere.
“I don’t know what the consequence can be. India can go on to win, they may lose the subsequent two. However this incident will once more galvanise the staff additional. I feel they may get loads nearer after the incident. This may solely assist the staff get collectively,” Dasgupta stated.
ALSO READ | India vs Australia: Is BCCI rethinking taking part in at The Gabba after Queensland minister’s remark? – Report
There have been a number of experiences doing rounds that the Indians are reluctant to journey to Brisbane for the ultimate Take a look at. Nevertheless, Cricket Australia chief govt Nick Hockley dismissed such information and confirmed that BCCI was ‘totally supportive’ of quarantine necessities in Queensland.